Former Texas 1st Court of Appeals Justice, George C. Hanks, Jr. (Spouse of SHB Member, Stacey L. Hanks), was officially sworn-in as a US Magistrate Judge in the Southern District of Texas on September 13, 2010. Judge Hanks replaces The Honorable Calvin Botley, who retired from the position in December 2009, after serving 30 years.
Message from the President
Meet the President of Spouses of Houston Barristers and read her message to you..
Click here to view message >
Barristers’ BallOur signature fundraiser, "The Barristers' Ball”, has been the principal means of raising scholarship funds for Houston area law students in need of financial assistance. We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
All Recent Postings & News
- Apply Today | Fall 2020 SHB Scholarship Application
- SHB Awards $25,000 in Scholarships – Fall 2019
- Purchase Tickets or become a Table Sponsor for our 2019 Barristers’ Ball
- 2019 Spouses of Houston Barristers Ball
- Commissioners Court Appoints Genesis E. Draper to County Criminal Court at Law No. 12 Judge