May 17, 2011 HBA Will-a-thon @ the Third Ward Multi-Purpose Center. 123 low-income senior citizens received estate planning documents that might not otherwise have been available to them. The following members participated as Witnesses and/or Notaries for this most worthy event: Ja’Nice Sparks, Darleene Bonner, Lisa Wallace, Yoshida Kirkwood, Stacey Hanks, Sue Wickliff, Melanie Louis, and Laura Whitley.
Message from the President
Meet the President of Spouses of Houston Barristers and read her message to you..
Click here to view message >
Barristers’ BallOur signature fundraiser, "The Barristers' Ball”, has been the principal means of raising scholarship funds for Houston area law students in need of financial assistance. We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
All Recent Postings & News
- Apply Today | Fall 2020 SHB Scholarship Application
- SHB Awards $25,000 in Scholarships – Fall 2019
- Purchase Tickets or become a Table Sponsor for our 2019 Barristers’ Ball
- 2019 Spouses of Houston Barristers Ball
- Commissioners Court Appoints Genesis E. Draper to County Criminal Court at Law No. 12 Judge