A. Martin Wickliff, Jr., (Spouse of SHB Member, Susan Wickliff), Managing Shareholder of Epstein Becker Green Wickliff & Hall, P.C. (Houston Office), Named One of the Top 25 Texas Lawyers of the Past 25 Years. The Texas Lawyer Magazine announced the selection in its June 28, 2010 special 25th anniversary issue, to honor practicing Texas lawyers who have made outstanding contributions during the 25 years of its publishing history.
Message from the President
Meet the President of Spouses of Houston Barristers and read her message to you..
Click here to view message >
Barristers’ BallOur signature fundraiser, "The Barristers' Ball”, has been the principal means of raising scholarship funds for Houston area law students in need of financial assistance. We look forward to seeing you at our next event.
All Recent Postings & News
- Apply Today | Fall 2020 SHB Scholarship Application
- SHB Awards $25,000 in Scholarships – Fall 2019
- Purchase Tickets or become a Table Sponsor for our 2019 Barristers’ Ball
- 2019 Spouses of Houston Barristers Ball
- Commissioners Court Appoints Genesis E. Draper to County Criminal Court at Law No. 12 Judge